Pages

30 March 2012

House-Plant Green

While strolling through the enormity of Home Depot the other day, one of my least favorite stores ever, I spied this happy little indoor plant. Chartreuse-y in color and good for a family game of "Is it real or fake?" It's oddly perfect in it's cuteness.

I have no idea what it is, but it nicely fills the home of it's predecessor, which I killed due to neglect. It happens.

I am so delighted with my bit of house-plant green, I am on a quest for more. Life, it all it's forms, does lend a spirit of joy to a room, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. that is very cute. I am always tempted by the plants at Home Depot.

    I have an African violet I should repot - maybe that will make it cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh, I love this plant! The fresh shade of green is lovely.

    ReplyDelete